Indefinite Leave to Remain :
We strongly advise to book an appointment to discuss your eligibility for ILR before risking so much money on an application.
Everyone applying for an ILR has to pass a Life in The UK Test, except those who are under 18 or over 65 of age.
Furthermore, there is a new requirement from 28 October 2013 to pass an approved English language test, in addition to passing a Life in The UK Test. Please note English language requirement can also be met by providing certificate of a degree (minimum Bachelor level) which was taught in English while nationals of certain majority English-speaking countries are exempt (but still need a Life in the UK Test).
How we can help you?
- We will assess your eligibility
- We will explain migration rules to you
- We will fill your application form
- We will advise you on evidence you must submit with your application
- We will draft long cover letter for your application
- We will submit your application
- We will liaise with home office for you
- We can also represent you at home office – Croydon for visa premium service