British National Overseas Visa

British National Overseas Visa

If you’re from Hong Kong and are a British national (overseas) you and your family members can apply for a British National (Overseas) visa.

You can apply for the BNO visa from overseas, but you should wait for a decision on yourapplication before you travel to the UK.

If you require assistance with immigration and asylum matters, we are experts in the field and can provide our expertise to aid you. Our services are available remotely, allowing us to handle your case from anywhere in the world. To contact us, please call 01293 270 123 or email [email protected]. We offer a comprehensive range of services, including entry clearance and deportation appeals. Should you require any further information, please do not
hesitate to let us know.

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.