Sponsor Licence to Sponsor Migrant Workers

Sponsor Licence to Sponsor Migrant Workers

As a UK business, you have the opportunity to apply for a sponsor licence from the Home Office, UKVI. This licence allows you to sponsor and employ skilled migrant workers in your UK business.

The sponsor licence is issued by the Home Office UKVI to UK employers/businesses, granting permission to sponsor workers. Its important to note that only organisations, not individuals, can be approved as licensed sponsors by the Home Office.

Once you obtain the sponsor licence, your UK business will appear in the register of licensed sponsors, which is maintained by the Home Office UKVI. This adds credibility and shows that you are an approved sponsor.

Our team of immigration solicitors specializes in sponsor licence applications and can provide a Fast Track Service. With our assistance, you can expect a decision on your application.

If you are interested you can book an appointment, we can give you dedicated time and attention needed to address your specific concerns and questions for your sponsor licence application.

Contact us today to discuss your immigration needs and let us assist you in achieving your immigration goals. Our services are available remotely, allowing us to handle your case from anywhere in the world. To contact us, please call/Whatsapp 01293 270 123 or email [email protected]. We offer a comprehensive range of services, including entry clearance and deportation appeals. We look forward to working with you and providing you with the highest level of professional service. Should you require any further information,

please do not hesitate to let us know.

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.